Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:15 am

"Neither have I but we can find our own dance." Loki set down his bowl and extended his hand, which she grabbed and led her to the dancing couples. He kept her hand in his, set her other hand on his shoulder, and placed his free hand on her waist. "Just follow my lead. Do you think you can handle that?" He asked her before he began to move.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 am

Thor smiled only for seeing her smile and looked around. "Your favorite place to be. I am certain it does not have your beauty but must be delightful." He looked around as they walked away from the center of the room. Even if Loki was there, he was unable to spot him. And if Frigga was going to scold him for courting instead of searching for his brother as she commanded, Thor thought being with lady Roxanne was worth it.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Alignment: Good
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:24 am

"Well my favorite place here is out here." She told him as she pulled him out onto the balcony. "It is quiet and peaceful out here. Also you can see the city skyline for miles" Roxie said as she picked up her dress a bit to walk over to the railing and look out over the city lights.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:33 am

Thor looked at the night sky with a smile. It was so dark, with only one moon but still had its beauty. He looked up, of course, then down to the lights of New York below. "It is fascinating." Back in Asgard, the nights weren't so dark for the presence of the five moons while in Midgard, they adapted and made artificial lights, sometimes so bright that one couldn't tell if it was day or night without looking through a window. Humans and all they invented were fascinating.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:36 am

Standing beside of him Roxie extended her arm out to point off in the distance. "Over there is where I live" she said casually. "and over in that direction Is where I work" she said talking about her three jobs. "What is it you do?" she asked wondering what he did in his spare time, or what he did as a job. 
(Im heading to bed for the night. Ill be on tomorrow evening around 8pm United States Eastern Standard time. Good night lovelies~)
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 am

[Goodnight, Billie! I feel my flu meds are going to knock me down soon too...]

Thor followed her finger, nodding to where she pointed to be her house and workplace. "I... I help my father in his duties. He is the ruler of our homeland and when his eye tire of watching, I will be the new Ki-" Thor cleaned his throat, placing his hand in a fist upon his mouth. "The new ruler. I have much to learn so it takes the majority of my time." Thor replied softly, looking at her while speaking and then back at the horizon when he finished.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Roxie was surprised to hear him say that his father was a king. "So you are a prince?" she asked him curiously as she glanced over at him looking out over the skyline. "I cannot say I have a family history as impressive as that." she chimed and kept her happy smile.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Thor furrowed his brows and smiled, surprised. She didn't seem to doubt the truth in his words and it made him feel a lot much more comfortable. A lot much more like himself. "I am. And I'd still like to hear more about you, lady Roxanne."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Roxie seemed surprised that he wanted to know more about her. To herself she seemed no more than an ordinary woman living in the city. "Well Im pretty average I would say. I was raised down south in Georgia. My father owns and operates a cotton and tobacco plantation back home." she told him. "There was nothing for me back home except family. Now I'm living here and I work three jobs just to keep my head above water so to say." she said as she adjusted her mask a bit.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Thor listened to her words but also payed attention at her scarlet lips moving as the words passed through them. She had beautiful green eyes and a flawless skin. "Three jobs?" He exclaimed, eyes wide in surprise and he took her hands, turning the palms up. "Your hands are not hands of a worker... May I ask what do you work with?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Watching him take her hands and look them over she smiled before letting out a small laugh. "Well during the week I am a teacher. Then at nights I work as a bartender. On the weekends I then work in the museum in archives." she told him keeping her watch on him as he continued to look her hands over.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Thor looked up at her, surprise gone and only fascination visible in his face. A teacher was the human equivalent of instructors or masters of Asgard and he was surprised that she was one, at such young age. "In my homeland, masters are old men with much to teach... You are the most beautiful instructor I've ever seen." He said with a chuckle and allowed her to pull her hands back. "You want me to fetch you another drink, lady Roxanne?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Blushing Roxie smiled at the compliment of being called beautiful. "thank you." she told him. When Thor asked if she would like another drink she nodded and looked up at him. "Yes that would be lovely. Thank you." she said as she watched him with those deep green eyes.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Thor nodded, his gaze lingering on hers for as long as possible as he walked back to the large tables. He fetched two more chalices, looking at it with a slight frown. It was only half full and he made a note to himself to give an advice about feasts to whoever was the host of this one. Next time, masks only for the children and completely full chalices. Thor walked back to where Roxanne was and offered her the drink. "What is this drink called?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Taking the thin flute of champagne she smiled to him. "It is Champagne a type of bubbly french wine." she told him and smiled before pressing the glass to her lips and taking a small sip. "Its what wealthy people around here drink. Usually only at celebrations though." she explained to him.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Thor frowned a bit and it was visible even beneath the mask. "It tastes so... Plain." Thor eyed the glass with a slightly disgruntled face and looked back at the ballroom. The music was almost lugubrious, the food was tiny and the drink was plain. Humans were brilliant but their feasts were the worse thing Thor have ever seen. The only thing keeping him there was Roxanne. Not even Loki anymore, he could find him in some other occasion.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Letting out a giggle she nodded. "yes it is very plain." she told him. She could tell that he didn't like it and she like that the fact that a prince such as himself was not into the high class dining of New York. "How about this if you come by Ghalligers Pub in Brooklyn tomorrow night I will fix you a proper drink." Roxie offered.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 am

Thor smiled at the invitation and took her hand again. "It would be an honour to have a drink from your hands, lady Roxanne. Is this Ghalligers Pub in Brooklyn some sort of tavern?" He asked, placing his chalice of champagne in the baluster -he wasn't very interested on drinking anymore of it anyway- and itched his nose beneath the mask.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 am

A tavern? Where could he be from? "Well yes sort of. We serve food and alcohol." she told him with a smile before finishing off her champagne and setting the glass on the stone railing of the balcony. "May I ask when will you return home?" she questioned.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 am

"As I told you, I am searching for someone and I cannot return home without him." Thor answered her, looking at the yellow and orange lights, mingled with the deep and dark blue of the Midgard night sky. "After this, I will probably take a long time to return, /if/ I return."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 am

Nodding Roxie looked over the horizon again. "Is this person you are looking for a friend?" she asked him curiously. When she heard him say if he returned she raised an eyebrow. Did he not want to be a king?
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 am

"My brother." Thor replied shortly, now thinking about Frigga's recommendations. He had to convince Loki to return home, not fighting and talking him bound and muzzled like a tamed beast. Thor should talk to Loki and tell him it was safe to go back home, not prison, home but he truly didn't know how he'd do that now since all the previous attempts failed.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 am

Roxie could see the emotions clear as day on his face. She could tell that he was struggling with some internal problem about the matter. "Well If you would like some help I could ask around?" she said as she gave him a warm smile.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:38 am

Thor started itching again, this time, the back of his head where the mask was tied. "He is not quite easy to handle..." At some particularly blunt scratch, the knot was undone and the mask fell. Thor had good reflexes and  picked it up before falling to the ground.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 am

Loki grew impatient waiting for the woman in the golden dress to answer him and began to lead her in a dance. He was careful enough not to step on her feet but kept her in close proximity. He gave her a small smile as they twirled around the ballroom.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum