Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

Thor found the name quite... Exotic and it made him smile, all but shyly. "I am Thor-" He was about to say the rest of his 'name' to her but reminded of the reactions he got. Thor, son of Odin, prince and king-to-be of Asgard, wielder of Mjolnir, God of Thunder and protector of Midgard was way too much for a maiden who only said her first name. Another oddity of humans, he thought. "Thor Odinson. Your company would be gladly accepted, Lady Roxanne."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Alignment: Good
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am

"Thor. That sounds Norse..." she paused. "You are not from around here are you?" she asked him as she set her empty glass down. "So Thor Odinson. Would you care to dance?" she asked him curiously as she looked him over. "But first we need to fix your tie." she told him and untied the loose knot. Easily she tied the proper knot for him before sliding it up closer to his neck but still rather loose. "Better?"
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am

Thor had never heard of that word before and was about to correct the woman, saying his name was Aesir, nothing to do with this 'norse' kin she mentioned but said nothing about it. "I am not exactly new to these lands but my homeland is rather distant, yes." When asked about dancing, he swallowed hard and looked at the couples already dancing. "I am afraid I'll have to be guided. This dance is unknown to me." He allowed her to adjust his tie and smiled after she pulled her hands off his tie, bowing slightly and showing his palm to her as an invitation.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 am

Roxie took his hand and showed him out to the dance floor. Taking his hand she placed it on her waist before resting her own on his shoulder. Keeping her other hand in his she led the dance guiding him along. "So if your home is far away what brings you here to New York?" she asked him as she looked up at him with a smile as they swayed along to the classical music.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 am

Sif saw another man dancing with the woman in red dress, he seemed familiar too. She looked back at the man in blue outfit and then looked away and began to walk around the ballroom.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 am

Thor looked down at her feet first, only until he learned the rhythm and swayed along with her, pressing her delicate waist against his a little more. She was quite of a beautiful lady, beautifully dressed and his attention was turned completely to her now. "I am searching for someone." He replied, looking down at her eyes. Quite a beautiful lady indeed. "For now, I'd like simply to enjoy your company, if I am allowed."
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:30 am

Feeling herself pulled closer as he caught on quickly to the rhythm of the dance, she could feel her cheeks redden a bit. When he said he was looking for someone she nodded. Roxie figured it was a woman there was no way that a man this good looking was alone. Looking up at him as he told her he would rather be in her company for now she smiled. "I would be honored." she said as they danced around.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:37 am

Loki stood up from the table and headed over to the table filled with food. He glanced over the food before filling a small bowl with grapes. He moved out of the way and leaned against one of the walls. His eyes taking everything happening in the room.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 am

"Forgive me for my boldness... But a woman gifted with such beauty certainly is not alone in this feast. Even though I am not a weakling, I would not like to draw unnecessary attention." Thor spoke softly, leaning down a little to whisper at her ear. Unless she asked him to defend her from a possibly abusive man. Then, with or without Mjolnir, he'd fight for this beautiful and kind lady Roxanne.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

Roxie hid her scarlet blushing face well. "I am afraid that I am alone here. With of course the exception of dancing with you." she told him. Because of constantly working three jobs Roxie didn't have a lot of time to check out the dating scene. "What about yourself? Are you here with someone?"
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 am

Sif was a bit bored and embarrassed because she didn't know anyone in this ballroom, only two man seemed familiar. Some time later she sat down again and looked around searching for someone to talk with.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:10 am

Thor smiled, one of those smiles that made the Aesir maidens sigh and melt in their cotton dresses, when he saw her cheeks almost as red as her dress. "I was alone but a rather stunning lady stole me from a possibly useless search to a dance I cannot name and a rather pleasant company." Thor had to be flattery, he knew that much. Where Aesir maiden would like to hear him bragging about his battles and tales of his heroic acts, the maidens from Midgard would like to be complimented. Another useful thing he learned.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 am

Loki noticed the woman in the golden dress sit down at a table by herself. He moved across the room, keeping to the shadows before pulling the chair next to her away from the table and taking a seat next to her.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 am

Flattered was one way to put it, and it was putting it lightly. He was quite the charmer and Roxie could feel herself being swept off of her feet quickly so to say. "Are you real?" she asked jokingly. "Most men from around here are not considerate enough to look a woman in the face much less compliment her so kindly." she told him. She didn't want this to be an illusion or a trick.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:24 am

Sif stared at the people dancing and then looked at the man in the blue outfit close to her, she smiled again and said shily. "Is this not a beautiful place?"
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 am

"It is." Loki agreed with a smile of his own. She sounded familiar too. What was with all these familiarities? He wondered to himself. He held out his bowl of grapes. "Would you like some?"
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 am

Thor chuckled lowly and dared to approach of her neck a little more. "I have to say I am being kept from staring only for this mask of yours." He replied, only a whisper, before leaning enough to sniff her neck briefly. Her scent was heady, inebriating and different from anything he had ever smelled before. "I cannot understand these men for letting someone of your beauty pass by unnoticed, even... Disguised." Thor was looking at her eyes again and smiling as he spoke.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:37 am

Sif raised an eyebrow as he talked, his voice seemed familiar too. She looked at the grapes for a moment and answered. "No, I wouldn't, thank you anyway." She looked back at him and smiled again.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:40 am

"Suit yourself." Loki said in return as he scooped a few grapes from the bowl and popped them into his mouth. "Interesting music, isn't it?" He asked her, attempting more small talk.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:40 am

Roxie could feel her pulse quicken when she felt his breath on her neck. With each word she bit softly on her lip. Looking up at him with green eyes behind her mask. "Your words are so very kind." she told him. "perhaps too kind. I usually attract the wrong people." she explained softly.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 am

"Yes, it is. But it's much different than the music of my... country." She stopped for a moment. "Maybe because I'm from far away." She told him.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 am

Loki nodded in agreement. "The music where I come from is very different than this but I do like the way this music sounds." He smiled at her. "Would you like to dance?"
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:58 am

Thor frowned a little, behind te golden and intricate mask he wore. "I can assure you I am not one of these wrong people of whom you speak, lady Roxanne." He looked at her bare shoulders, her delicate neckline, adorned by beautiful jewelry and her thin wrist, so frail against his broad chest and large hands. Thor wasn't easily impressed but she was certainly impressive. "I assume you are from around. Perhaps you could show me the surroundings, after this dance?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:03 am

A smile graced Roxie's lips as she heard him ask to be shown around. "I believe I can manage that." she said happily. After several more minutes of dancing around the song slowed to an end before another one began. Pulling away Roxie took his hand and led him off to the side. "So, Thor. Where is it you would like to see first?" she asked him her hand still holding onto his.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:07 am

She laughed shily. "Well, I never tried this dance before but yes." She nodded slowly.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum