Nine Realms RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm

"No please do not be sorry. Its just I was recently in a relationship that did not end up so well." she told him. "If you are courting me, like it seems to be what you are doing. I will need to take this slow. If that is alright" she told him as she looked up at him hoping that he wouldn't just cut ties with here at that.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Character Race: Midgardian
Alignment: Good
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Midnight Masquerade (RP Party)

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

"I am afraid I do not know how courting works in Midgard." He said with a sigh, eyes locked in hers. Thor couldn't deny he was taken aback by that. Aesir or human, no woman ever turned away from his kiss. Still, he wasn't displeased. Lady Roxanne was no regular maiden at all, he thought and smiled at her.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Character Race: Asgardian
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Raising an eyebrow she thought about it. "well how does courting work on Asgard? It could have similar structure to it." she said. "Here on earth you take a woman out on dates and after several dates usually the lady will let you steal a kiss." she told him.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

"Usually, the man asks for the maiden's father the permission to court her. The father specifies if he does not want the courting to happen during night, where they can meet and for how long the entire process works." Thor explained her softly. "By dates you mean romantic encounters, yes?" He pursed his lips a little, thinking about what was the human assumption of several. Perhaps four or five.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm

"It is something like that. A date is where two people who are interested in each other go out to dinner or a movie. Where they do something together and learn more about one another." she explained to him.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:10 am

"Dinner sounds well." Thor replied shortly and smiled. He hugged her closer by the waist and stopped dancing as the music got slower and the lights more dim. "What is happening?" Some couples around were dancing more closely and he was confused.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

She laughed. "Loki, you're talking like a girl."
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 am

"It is a jest, Sif." Loki laughed. "I don't actually care much about my hair."
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Quick Bio:

http://lokixsifwarfrost.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 am

Roxie smiled and shook her head. "It is just a slower song is all" she said as she looked up at him and stepped a bit closer. "So couples can slow it down and take a break from all of the twirling." she explained as she swayed with him.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:39 am

Sif smiled  and cupped his cheek. "I noticed." She said and put her hand back to his shoulder.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Thor nodded to Roxanne's explanation as he observed a couple beside them. The man was an inch away from the woman and they looked each other in the eyes, even with the masks. Thor approached a little too and smiled at her. "Am I doing this slow dance correctly, instructor Roxanne?"
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 am

Loki moved closer to Sif. His hands resting on her waist as the dance became slower. He rested his forehead against hers. "You look beautiful tonight." Loki told her.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:14 am

Sif smiled and laughed shily. "Thank you." She closed her eyes briefly and her grip on his hand tightened for a moment.

Last edited by Sif on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 am

Roxie grinned and nodded. "You are doing perfectly" she told him as she swayed along as they gravitated closer together. Pressing her cheek to Thor's shoulder smiled and let out a held sigh. She was comfortable and that was something that she didn't have often.
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 pm

"You're welcome, my dear." Loki replied as he closed his eyes too. He pressed his lips against Sif's gently.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Sif kissed him back and looked at his outfit. "I noticed you chose a new color for your outfit." She looked back at him. "Blue... I love this colour." Sif smiled again.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Without her emerald eyes or rose red lips to distract him, Thor looked around in the ballroom. Some couples were kissing and he couldn't help but sigh. He didn't know of many places in Midgard to go out on a /date/. Perhaps, he could take her to Asgard for a dinner instead. It was an exotic date, for a very special woman like her. While he looked around, he spotted Loki. His hair was short and he wasn't wearing his usual palette of colors, black, green and golden. This and he had a beautiful lady in his arms too, which made Thor smile and lean against Roxanne too.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Loki looked down at his outfit before looking up at her. "Really? You like the color blue?" He asked her, slighty surprised. A part of him thought about his true heritage. Loki knew she hated Frost Giants but could that mean she wouldn't mind him turning blue once in a while?
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:24 am

"I think I love the colour blue..." She said and smiled.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Aldren Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Glancing up at him again, Roxie smiled. She felt like cinderella at the ball, she just hoped that things wouldn't change after the clock struck midnight. Taking notice of Thor looking around she looked to see what he was looking at. With a smirk she looked back up to him before leaning in and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.
(Wow you guys Im sorry I have not been online. I have been really sick this past week and this upcoming week is going to be crazy busy at work. I will try to get online as much as I can Smile )
Roxanne Aldren
Roxanne Aldren

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Thor smiled at the soft kiss on his cheek, knowing it would probably leave a small red mark of lips there. He tugged her waist closer and leaned into the kiss, turning to reciprocate it right after. "Thank you, lady Roxanne." He murmured, brushing his beard against her cheek as his lips press against her soft skin.
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Loki smiled and pulled Sif to his chest. He placed a kiss on top of her head. "I think I might like this color now."
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 am

Sif thought about Loki's true heritage. "So... Did you not like this colour?" She sighed. "Loki... I love you for who you're, I love you cause you're you, so never hate  yourself." She told him before looking up at him.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Loki's smile grew bigger as she spoke. She loved him? Honestly and truly loved him? He cupped her face before he kissed her gently, hoping she would understand what it meant.
Loki
Loki
God of Mischief

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sif Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am

Sif closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around his neck gently and deepened the kiss.
Sif
Sif

Character sheet
Quick Bio:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum